EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

DragonForce for the win!

Hehe, that was some pretty detailed animation. Though you could've let their heads move a little bit more.
I just love the grocery bag. :o)

Boredom is Bad Boredom is Bad

haha, you got my 5 dude

don't know why i voted 5, must be thats it's good compared with the other shit i saw today. Great graphix man.
make a full movie of like 5 mins long with these graphix and with the same humor and you'll reach the front page

LaserKarl responds:

haha! Thanks! Som full movies are comming.. Some time.

~SugarPeople~ ~SugarPeople~

yeah, it's good i guess

Styleful, nice graphix, but just too simple. I know everyone likes this kind of animation, it looks really good, but i think its just too simple, in all ways. I can't say i didn't enjoy it, cause it looks good :)
Try to create your own drawing style, like the Xombie series. You have skill, thats for certain.

Randomness\_/ Randomness\_/

wow...

that really was good lol, original. real good job, and good choice of the music. u got my 5 dude

Jukuleelo responds:

Thanks for taking the time to watch!

Paciência (patience) Paciência (patience)

very styleful

a simple cartoon, very styleful graphix, this is what the portal should look like, good job.

Mario and Link Reunite Mario and Link Reunite

i like this kind of animation

really, but a little more fps wouldnt hurt, though. It is tiring work, i know, but when u have it to like 20 to 30 fps, and drew every frame apart, you will definatly score a 4+

Pube Muppet @ Le final Pube Muppet @ Le final

now u said it'll be the final...

let it be the final!

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

ja, leuk

grappig maar wel 100% het zelfde als de echte reloaded

Knoxs "Revolutions" Knoxs "Revolutions"

too much

Ur making too much of the same, its gonna bore me. A bit more variation will help, or try something else than every time kind of klay or cover movies whit that weird kind of humor. Its only funny once

NG Deathmatch 2 NG Deathmatch 2

yay! foamy died!

however this wasnt ur best movie, i liked it becouse foamy died