EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

DragonForce for the win!

Hehe, that was some pretty detailed animation. Though you could've let their heads move a little bit more.
I just love the grocery bag. :o)

Boredom is Bad Boredom is Bad

haha, you got my 5 dude

don't know why i voted 5, must be thats it's good compared with the other shit i saw today. Great graphix man.
make a full movie of like 5 mins long with these graphix and with the same humor and you'll reach the front page

LaserKarl responds:

haha! Thanks! Som full movies are comming.. Some time.

~SugarPeople~ ~SugarPeople~

yeah, it's good i guess

Styleful, nice graphix, but just too simple. I know everyone likes this kind of animation, it looks really good, but i think its just too simple, in all ways. I can't say i didn't enjoy it, cause it looks good :)
Try to create your own drawing style, like the Xombie series. You have skill, thats for certain.

3d logic 3d logic

Great, but stolen.

As many others have bemtioned before me, the original idea comes from Shockwave. com.
And I expected the levels to get harder and harder as you proceed. Level 16 was by far the hardest and all levels from 20 to 30 were easy.

Design A Skateboard v1.2 Design A Skateboard v1.2

this is better

ok, it's still a kinda dress-up game,but you gave some more style to it. Dress up a skateboard. Funny idea

WinRamp Player WinRamp Player

did you just say it worked??

the only thing that worked was the play/pause button and the stop button. If you tell somone that it works,then first create a volume switch,a back button,a forwind button,a sort button,the add/save/load popup etc. etc.
so if you want a real winamp player,start work on it!